Welcome to the Housing Programs
Our program is biblically based and focuses on spiritually transforming lives of individuals and families by the power of the love of Christ in order to transition those we serve from a place of surviving to a place of thriving in society.
To come alongside families in their broken circumstances by removing suburban poverty barriers, offering them hope and help in Jesus by fully equipping them practically and spiritually for complete rehabilitation and victorious living.
Attacking poverty one person at a time!
We provide housing as apart of our Empowerment Program and Stay to Save. We recognize that people come to Crazy8 Ministries at different places in their lives, therefore we offer two phases to help meet your needs, wherever you are in your life.
If you are ready to transform your life please apply below.
Mission: To come alongside families in their broken circumstances, offering them hope and help in Jesus by fully equipping them practically and spiritually for complete rehabilitation and empowered living.
Our Empowerment Program, the most sought after phase, is broken into four six-month progressive semesters, each semester building on the completed previous one. Each resident helps develop their own Individual Spiritual Plan (ISP), and works one-on-one weekly with both a counselor and case manager to ensure program success and victorious living.
- establish mental/emotional/spiritual well being
- establish physical well being
- establish financial well being
- pursue education/career opportunities and advancements
- establish parental health
- secure reliable transportation/housing
- understand stewardship/basic life skills
Length of stay: up to 2 years
Stay to Save
Mission: To help people transition into a place of housing sustainability, offering them affordable housing while simultaneously accumulating personal funds to assist in their next phase.
- provide affordable housing
- to establish savings
- work to establish payment record/credit
- understand financial independence
Length of stay: up to 1 year
Did you know:
- we have a 99% success rate
We are NOT:
- a drug/alcohol rehab program
- a Domestic Violence Shelter
The average cost for Phase 2
$500/month per family
$12,000 for the full 2 year program
You can help with our practical needs! Click the button below to find out other ways you can help in this process toward independence.
Office hours & contact information:
- we are open Monday through Thursday 11 am to 4 pm
- phone number: (817)202-8408
- due to high call volume, return phone calls may take 5-7 business days and will be made during normal business hours