A ministry compelled by the love of Christ to reach out and come alongside others & bring wholeness to the body, soul and spirit;
- healing for yesterday,
- help in today,
- victory in tomorrow.
Attacking poverty one person at a time.
To attack suburban poverty barriers that hinder individuals and families from living in the fullness of Christ.
- Mental, emotional, spiritual instability
- Lack affordable and accessible medical care
- Lack affordable and accessible Education and vocational opportunities
- Lack affordable and accessible Childcare
- Lack affordable and accessible Transportation
- Lack affordable and accessible Housing
- Lack of employability
Get ready for a day of family fun while supporting a great cause! On Saturday, March 16th, join us for a walk or run in support of empowering our residents. […]
Burleson, TX 76028 United States
Our Housing Programs
Healing Prayer Room
Our Healing Prayer Room Mission is to cultivate an atmosphere saturated with God’s presence and love where the Holy Spirit can move and minister to the body, soul and spirit.
We are open and available on Tuesdays from 11am – 4 pm. Just walk in to our Main Campus – 1100 W FM 917, Joshua, TX. No appointment needed.
Our Community Impact
Annual dollar value of FREE Biblical Counseling sessions